Saturday, 4 April 2009

Wow.

I had no idea so many people would be interested in playing along with the Virtual Walking Tour (VWT). I posted yesterday and I already have fifteen people on the tour list. So, yay!

In the comments yesterday, Serena asked who I would be visiting first. Well, I figured the easiest way would just be to go via whomever comments first. So, on the slate for next Friday will be MsMazzola and Kim.

I have compiled a list of ‘stops along the road’ so that I can keep track, but what do you think, should I put the list up so you know when I’m stopping by? Or should I be a rude guest and turn up on your doorstep unannounced?

Tagged:

5 comments:

Erika Lynn said...

eh, just show up. it is more fun that way, you never know what you will find!

Robin of My Two Blessings said...

Just show up, unexpected guests are always welcome. :) And like Erika said, it will be fun and you'll never know what you will find.

Serena said...

I like both of those options...but if it were me...I say surprise me. I like surprises. Thanks for posting about your virtual walking tour and for answering my question.

Penny (aka Yooperchick) said...

Surpirses are the best! I just responded to yesterday's post. Can I still get on the tour bus?!?

Penny at http://ilovemybooks.blogspot.com

The Book Resort said...

I'll see ya when you stop by. Gotta get the treats together for your visit.